- Fact Sheet: This document may be given to participants or used separately to create awareness.
- Leader's Guide: The leader's guide provides recommended guidelines on how to present this program.
- My Plan for Making A Difference Form: This form is used in the educational program and asks participants to commit to one action that will positively influence their personal aging process.
- Participant Evaluations: These evaluations can be used to gather information from program participants. There is a post-assessment form and optional follow-up telephone interview form.
- PowerPoint Presentation: This PowerPoint presentation can be used as a visual aid when providing the educational program.
- References: This document lists the references used in the Fact Sheet.
- Speaker's Script: This speaker's script corresponds to the PowerPoint presentation and is available in two versions: a Speaker's Script with references included and a Speaker's Script without references (references not included in the "Notes" section).
- What's Your Aging IQ? booklet: This booklet is used within the presentation and may be ordered or downloaded for free from the National Institute on Aging website.